Established 2005
Ohhhh I'm excited!
I am almost through the third book...
wow! not how I pictured the dance studio. this is going to be awesome! I hope they show it here in Saint Louis!
I can't wait!! Can we make it a girls night out? That will be the best night ever!!!
The first chapter is in the end of the new edition "special" edition of Eclipse. Stephenie's publishers have made a point to not give permission to have it published anywhere online! Call me!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhhh I'm excited!
I am almost through the third book...
wow! not how I pictured the dance studio. this is going to be awesome! I hope they show it here in Saint Louis!
I can't wait!! Can we make it a girls night out? That will be the best night ever!!!
The first chapter is in the end of the new edition "special" edition of Eclipse. Stephenie's publishers have made a point to not give permission to have it published anywhere online! Call me!
Post a Comment