While on one of my many trips to the potty, Holland decided to make a visit. While in there I noticed that she was making an interesting face...pushing if you will. When she was apparently done, I asked her if she had a poopie in her diaper? She responded with a "no", then she turned and walked out. Now don't get me wrong, I completely trust my children when they tell me something (NOT) but...
...I think I have some evidence that she is LYING!I hope it has made your day as it has mine! :)






6 comments:
Too funny! Gotta love the lump in the pants look! ;)
Well, all I have to say is that I am glad I have photographic evidence that my kids are full of s*#!
Her proud Father,
Brannon
I can't wait! I don't think Louis will be the type to admit it either. Who likes having their diaper changed?
I've learned that "No, I'm fine" means "I stink."
That is great!!! love it!
he he...funny!!
Post a Comment