So yesterday I hit my breaking point. As most of you know, I'm the camp director in my ward and I have found it to be the most difficult calling EVER! Along with being completely tired of planning and getting ready for camp next month, I have decided to throw Brannon a 30th birthday party. I didn't think this would take much planning but have come to realize I'm in a little over my head. There are people out there willing to help out and I thank you all so very much. The only problem is that I don't know what it is I need help with. I just think I need to personally take care of things, but I'll that's done is put me in my current state of mind! But please don't think that I don't want to be doing this because I do. He deserves to have a fun bash for moving on to the 30's! It just happens to come during a time when everything else is going on too. Next to the planning of these two events, we are speaking in church on Sunday, so I'm in the middle of writing a talk. We are also going out of town next Friday for a week so I'm feeling like I need to get things done prior to going. The talk will be done, as will Brannon's party. So that just leaves camp. Which is the biggest of all. I'm so ready to be at camp and have it over! Sorry if I'm totally bumming my readers out, I just needed to get that out! And now I'm done!
Friday, June 20, 2008
a LiTtLe StReSsEd!
So yesterday I hit my breaking point. As most of you know, I'm the camp director in my ward and I have found it to be the most difficult calling EVER! Along with being completely tired of planning and getting ready for camp next month, I have decided to throw Brannon a 30th birthday party. I didn't think this would take much planning but have come to realize I'm in a little over my head. There are people out there willing to help out and I thank you all so very much. The only problem is that I don't know what it is I need help with. I just think I need to personally take care of things, but I'll that's done is put me in my current state of mind! But please don't think that I don't want to be doing this because I do. He deserves to have a fun bash for moving on to the 30's! It just happens to come during a time when everything else is going on too. Next to the planning of these two events, we are speaking in church on Sunday, so I'm in the middle of writing a talk. We are also going out of town next Friday for a week so I'm feeling like I need to get things done prior to going. The talk will be done, as will Brannon's party. So that just leaves camp. Which is the biggest of all. I'm so ready to be at camp and have it over! Sorry if I'm totally bumming my readers out, I just needed to get that out! And now I'm done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hang in there! You can do hard things.
Post a Comment