Friday, May 2, 2008

Mommy-Daughter Movie Night!


Brannon's school is taking a part in the 48 Hour Film festival this weekend! They have 48 hours to write, film & edit a movie. Which puts him pretty much gone this weekend so the girls and I had to find something fun to do! We decided to have our very own MOVIE NIGHT! We rented "Bee Movie", made some popcorn, cuddled up with blankets and pillows and enjoyed a wonderful evening together as girly girls!
Brannon called at about 7:00 (movie just started) and told me that he donated our house to film at... starting tomorrow morning... at 6:30 AM! Ummm... my house is not clean in any respect because I haven't felt up to it and frankly I didn't care! It's now 11:00 PM and I'm cleaning my house, and I can't even sleep in tomorrow morning! So I'm a little frustrated and frankly pretty tired, but I'm so glad the girls and I had a moment of enjoyment!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That stinks- Good luck with the cleaning. How are you feeling? I can't wait for my girls to be old enough to have movie nights with!

lulu said...

Mom told me about the 48 hour movie project. Too bad it had to involve cleaning. Blahh! How was the movie anyway? Fun to watch?