This is what Holland looks like when she watches her favorite movie... The Little Mermaid! Laying down on her "movie couch", arms crossed so her head is completely comfortable, and of course you can't forget to cross the ankles! What a doll! This is the only movie that has her complete attention!






6 comments:
so freakin' cute!!! I love the "lounge" position! I want that movie! I can't find any of the disney princess orginal movies!! I've been looking for them everywhere! Are they in the Disney vault or something?? Where did you get little mermaid?
Your girls are so cute!!! love the pictures of them! and I think I will give Twilight a try.
She makes me jealous! I want to watch a movie with her! She looks so comfortable. Do you think she would share her movie couch?
AND just so you know...the weather is the exact same here in Saint Louis. One day lovely, next day crap.
I am super excited for Bear Lake in June...mainly because I get to enjoy it with you and the fam. Definately looking forward to it.
Louis sat up from a laying position today. I cheered. He did it like he's done it a million times. Just wanted to tell someone.
What a cute Holland is! She looks so comfy. This is one of Caleb's favorite movies too. I think he has a little crush on Ariel. My boys seriously listen to the Little Mermaid soundtrack twice a day, once for nap time and then again when they're going to bed. Whatever keeps them happy!
She is so stinkin cute! I LOVE the pics. She is getting so big! Give her big smooches from me!
She is a cutie patootie!!!!
Post a Comment