This past weekend the girls and I along with my family went to the condo in Bear Lake for a couple days. It was beautiful, nothing but sun everyday! I did't end up taking a lot of pictures though. The only time I even thought about having my camera was when we went swimming! But we did do that a lot so it pretty much sums up the weekend, along with watching movies and relaxing. We did go to the park a couple times too! Oh and good news... the lake is no longer frozen! Still very cold though! I want to thank my family for being so wonderful. We always have fun together no matter what we're doing! Next trip is in June so we'll keep you posted!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Bear Lake
This past weekend the girls and I along with my family went to the condo in Bear Lake for a couple days. It was beautiful, nothing but sun everyday! I did't end up taking a lot of pictures though. The only time I even thought about having my camera was when we went swimming! But we did do that a lot so it pretty much sums up the weekend, along with watching movies and relaxing. We did go to the park a couple times too! Oh and good news... the lake is no longer frozen! Still very cold though! I want to thank my family for being so wonderful. We always have fun together no matter what we're doing! Next trip is in June so we'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So fun!
Looks like so much fun! Thanks for the sweet message for Isabelle's birthday. You are the best! I miss you!
Love vacations! You have got to teach me how you put your picture displays together...I LOVE THEM! Although we all know you have a special talen when pics are involved.
Post a Comment