
Jannigje Dewith is my mother's grandmother. When she immigrated from Holland she was wearing this black coat. My mother is fortunate to now have this coat so we thought we would all take some pictures to see how we compare. I'm not even going to talk about how I look in it, that's for another post at a later time! I think it's so neat to have this piece of our family history.






6 comments:
I think That is way cool!! I like the coat on you! you guys look good. Your blog is way cute! It's a nice way to catch up with everyone. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
That is so cool, Lisa! Even Ryan thought it was really cool.
I love this! What a cool thing to pass on. You all are beautiful!
what's wrong with the way you look in it??? what a neat tradition!
What a treasure! You all look great. The resemblence is uncanny.
Thanks for posting those pictures of Opu's coat! That's awesome! I only wonder why I'm hold my hands like I am. I look dorky! Did mom tell you how every one who had tried on the coat has smelled it first? Family history! You gotta love it.
Post a Comment