Friday, February 29, 2008

Birthday Month!


March is "Birthday Month" in the Richardson family! Not only do three of the four members in our little family have birthdays in March but also three of Brannon's siblings and a nephew! Not to mention throwing in two different spring breaks (Alexis & Brannon), and EASTER! You can probably guess it's a busy time for us, so you'll hear about lots of fun parties and get togethers! I hope we can make it through, wish us luck!

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I love March!! My Birthday is March 4th. I love March babies! Have fun!

maxfamclan said...

So is having so many spring birthdays? What a great way to celebrate spring fever!

lulu said...

Man...you are busy. Happy Birthday! I hope on the 28th that you get some R in R. It sounds like you will need it.

Kate said...

hip hip for birthday month!