Monday, December 7, 2009

Vrolijk Kerstfeest! (Merry Christmas!)

We got to see Sinterklaas! He came to visit us @ Oma's. He usually comes by on the 5th, but seeing as he is very busy, he came to see us on the 4th! We don't really care which day he comes by as long as he bring chocolate! He did! We each got out first initial in chocolate!
The girls with Sinterklaas!
Oma & Sinterklaas! They're really good friends!
I got my letter!
Brannon and Sinterklaas.
When he walks in the door he is enveloped by our "wonderful" singing voices! If I knew the words I'd tell you what they mean, but seeing that I don't know dutch... I can't.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Sinterklaas kapooncha houve it in ma scooncha, houve it in ma larsha, danka Sinterklaasa!

How's that for butchering the Dutch language. Merry dutch Christmas! We look forward to visiting.

Tavan said...

Love Sage's WTF face on Santa.. I mean sinster or sister or sanster... the bearded guy :)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I love christmas traditions! How fun for your girls!