Monday, December 14, 2009

It happened again!

And this time I got to see it! Sage took 3 to 4 steps at a time, and did this several times! My little baby is going to start walking soon!

And yes Tavan, Brannon's voice once again hit a squealing level!

If you want to see a previous walk click here.

4 comments:

Tavan said...

Oh goodie!! Oh ya..and good for Sagers too! haha

Anonymous said...

She came so close at our house yesterday, I'm not surprised. Good job walking and making sure Mommy saw it this time, Sage!

Brannon said...

If I hadn't taken that previous video, no one would have believed me. I mean, really? What kid walks ONCE, then waits a month, then decides to walk again. Whatever, good job Sage...again.

Melissa Clark said...

Hi I am a friend of Brannon's from very long ago he can tell you all about me but I just wanted to follow your blog cause you two have an adorable fam! I am so glad Brannon found such a wonderful wife! :) Sorry if it is weird but I am really normal.:) Ha ha ha ha! Check out my blogs and my Etsy shop, maybe you will like it? So are you Swedish? Hence the Sinterklaas? Or is that German.....I can't remember. My family is Swedish and we always have a Swedish Christmas but I am spacing on this Sinterklaas thing.....so embarassing. :) Anyway, hope I get to meet you (online ha ha ha ) and your blog is awesome. By the way I loved 17 Again and me and my husband watched it at least 5 times... :)