Monday, April 13, 2009

Taking advantage of the SUN!

Let's go to the Zoo! I'm pretty sure that's what every mother was thinking this morning. I would know because it felt like every mother was there with her brood of children. We had lots of fun though. We saw the animals, rode the merry-go-round, and had some lunch! It was a great day to be outside!
(click on picture to see larger image)

4 comments:

Tavan said...

Oh my hell...that hat and glasses are hilarious! They are such cute nerds! Super cute pics and how nice to get outside! It looked nice from my office windows...sigh....

Andrea Ludlow said...

Ok, Lisa! I NEED photo collage lessons - YESTERDAY! This is so dang cute - well, so are the subjects - Have a great day!

maxfamclan said...

What a cute group of pictures! totally worth the increased fee just to be outside in the spring, huh? I also love your easter pics, they are tooo cute for words!

Josh and Anna said...

Hey it was fun seeing you guys at the Zoo! Looks like you had a blast!