Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Festivities

On Saturday night, Holland colored the eggs.
After church on Sunday, she went on an hunt. Grandpa Buzz helped out!



Sage played with Grandma Kat.

Every year my family does an Easter egg roll.
Although as you can see... we don't "roll" anything.

Are you confused? Here's what to do.


And that's how it's done.

4 comments:

Tavan said...

Superily cute dresses the girls have! Love them :)

Hilarious to watch my dad get all excited with Holland. lol

Holland is totally a lefty!

Kate said...

The girls look darling in their dresses! Gotta love throwing the eggs! I feel bad that I didn't get to say good-bye to you Friday - I looked for you and figured you must have had to get Sage home or something. Thank you so much for being there. It really meant a lot and it was fun to see you and cute little Sage!

Annie said...

I love how you throw eggs! FUN! I love the dresses too, SOOOOO CUTE!!

tiburon said...

The girls look adorable! LOVE their dresses :)