Saturday, October 13, 2007

My new adventure...

I'm beginning an adventure. I've always wanted to do photography and love taking pictures of my kids. I recently took some pictures for my sister's baby announcements and got the feeling that I might actually be good at this.
So Brannon, the loving husband that he is, decided that if I really wanted to do this then I was going to need a better camera. We went shopping and found what I've always wanted! And I'm off.... This past week I have been getting to know my new friend, and how to use him (the camera of course!).
Getting some tips from my best friend, Amber, I set out to test my new found knowledge. I love it! So I'm beginning my journey on becoming a photographer. I want to focus mainly on kids and new babies because I think they have such special spirits, and I love to capture that in a picture to remember for all time.
So keep me in mind for any upcoming baby announcements, or if you just want some cute pictures of your family doing what they do best. I love you all, and wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lees,
I love the 4 pictures you have all ready taken with your new found friend. I think it's a natural talent, and it won't take long before you're famous. Will you come out to St. Louis to take more pictures of my boy? Well, I guess Christmas time will do. I'll be visiting you!
Linds

Kate said...

Good luck Lisa! You'll be awesome!

TomKat said...

It looks like a great camera, what kind is it? I love your pictures by the way.

Amy Little said...

Lisa! I love the pictures! I'm doing the same thing. What camera did you get cause I'm in the market! I'm so glad you're blogging. What cyber-dorks we are!
Let me know how your camera works out.

Amy Little said...
This comment has been removed by the author.