Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween

Well Halloween is just around the corner and while I hated this holiday after my childhood years I must say that it is quite fun when you have children of your own. To first be able to pick out what cute costume your child is going to wear when they are young enough that they don't have an opinion, to finding out what they want to dress up as when they are given the opportunity to choose a costume for themselves.
So this year Holland is a chicken because she has no opinion and it's what I had from Alexis, and Lexi, the girly girl that she is, has decided that she wants to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Funny combination but what are you gonna do?
These pictures were taken at the "Princess Park" as Alexis calls it because it has a pumpkin coach and the slide comes down from a castle. Holland is a difficult model becuase she wants to play, but as you can see Alexis is my glamour girl. All in all we had fun and even went to the neighborhood trunk or treat afterwards, because a woman saw the girls in there costumes and told me that they would just love coming along. Aparently I missed the memo of the community activity.

1 comment:

Kate said...

The girls are too cute!