
Weight: 19 lbs - 20%
Height: 29 inches - 47%
She's still a little low for weight, but doctor isn't worried about it. I was glad that we had an appointment when we did because it turns out she had an ear infection as well. No wonder she's been so whiny and needy for moms affection! She's feeling much better today with some antibiotic in her system! All in all, a very healthy little girl!
Oh I forgot to mention in the previous post: Sage has a total of 8 teeth in and 4 on their way! She has been a teething machine since 6 months old! I am so ready for that phase to be over!






7 comments:
That picture is so cute!
Eight teeth? Brody only has two and has two trying to come through.
Cute picture! Your pictures are always so beautiful!
Love the picture!!!
I label this one: WTF?
I agree with Tavan! WTF (is all over my face and hands?!) Nothing like a topless tutu!
I LOVE that pic! and the cake is stinkin adorable too. Did you do that!?
Oh Hillary, you are so sweet! No, I didn't do the cake. That honor goes to miss Tiffanie! She is amazing!
Post a Comment