Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hey Babe










What is his name? Brannon
How long have you been married? 3 years in May
How long did you date? That's hard to say....4 months!
How old is he? He'll be 30!
Who eats more? I can totally take him, although I shouldn't
Who kissed who first? I totally beat him to it.
Who said "I love you" first? He did
Who is smarter? That depends on the subject. He probably would take the cake though
Who is taller? He is, but not by much
Who sings better? Oh, I do. And I'm not good so what does that say about him?
Who's temper is worse? We both have one, but considering I'm 100% dutch, definately me, poor man.
Who's more sensitive? That'd be me too
Who does the laundry? Me, but he'll help me fold and put away. I hate that part.
Who does the dishes? It's usually 90% him and 10% me, but it kind of changes with him so busy with work and school.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are lying in bed, it's me.
Who pays the bills? I set them up automatically so they pay themselves, but he provides the money.
Who cooks dinner? That pretty much 50/50!
Who drives when you are together? I do, I need to be in control
Who is more stubborn? He is
Who's parents do you see the most? Mine
Who proposed? He did, with my daughter Alexis
Who has more friends? ummm... probably me.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both take a leg!

5 comments:

lulu said...

That dutch heritage gets us both. What are ya going to do? I still check your blog daily and I am still jealous of your background. I need you to come over here and help me get something cool on my blog. Love ya.

Gold-E said...

You've got the Dutch temper, but he's more stubborn...is he Dutch too? :) At our house I'm rewarded with both. Poor Vic!

Gold-E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annie said...

I stole your idea! i hope that's ok. Love you girl!

Aimee said...

Very Fun! I'm going to steal this idea!