So apparently with this comes six things about myself that I am supposed to convey to you the blog stalker. I'm not good at this kind of thing so bare with me.
1. I love photography! Anyone that knows me knows this. I love to capture the spirit of a moment into a photo to remember for all time. I especially love black and white photos. If you haven't already check out my photography blog .
2. I'm a sucker for RED, anything red. There are items out there that I wouldn't look at twice until suddenly I see it in red, then I want it. My entire house has red incorporated into it. My kitchen is painted red, my bedroom has red curtains, my living room has a red chair (among other red items) and my bathroom has a red shower curtain. Why don't I add some other color you ask? Why mess with something that fits me so perfectly!
3. I love calendars. I don't know why though. It's not like I use them. I often buy a new calendar, fill in all the birthdays and anniversaries and for awhile I'll even put in other events. But by the end of the year they sit empty and make us look like we do absolutely nothing, when in actuality we are quite busy. I just KNOW what's going on so why write it down! But at this moment I can think of six calendars that I can either see or think of in my home or diaper bag.
4. Which brings me to my next item, bags. I LOVE them. I buy and trade! I love to look through the bag or purse section of the stores to see if I can find the ultimate one! Or maybe just the one that fits me during this moment of my life. For instance carting around two kids. I can't even count the amount of bags and purses that are in this house. I don't want to know!
5. I hate surprises! If I know you are up to something, I want, no NEED to know about it. Brannon loves this about me though because then he gets to play games with me knowing that it will piss me off. My sister-in-law loves this too. Knowing something before anyone else is a trait that she posses wonderfully.
6. I have been divorced. And while many of you may already know this you may not know what a blessing it has been in my life. I'm not at all saying that I am glad to be rid of the ex but more to be thankful for the things I've learned and gained since the act took place. First, my ex and I are so much better friends now then we ever were when we were married (go figure). And while times were tough I will always be grateful to him for my little girl. Therefore no I don't regret the decision to marry. Also I have learned more about myself and I am better in tune with what I want in my life. My husband Brannon is what I want and the fact of the matter is I need him. Not to survive but to love. You may think that divorce is awful and sometimes it is. I guess it depends on how you as individuals decide to handle it. We decided to be civil considering there was no fault to either party for the decision to divorce. It also makes it easier when you marry someone that is understanding to your situation, and we have both been lucky to find those amazing partners.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Thanks for playing! I seem to like or love all those things too!
Post a Comment